Fact
Taylor Swift didn't even bother to read the CliffsNotes.
Fact
Boys are 10 times more attractive when they have a girlfriend.
Fact
There are three types of people in the word, people who can count and people who can't.
Fact
Your Facebook status is funny until your mom comments on it.
Fact
All toasters have a setting that will reduce the toast to ashes.
Fact
Two wrongs don't make a right. However, two Wrights do make an airplane.
Fact
You will know song lyrics after one time hearing them. You won't know the answers on a test you studied hours for.
Fact
When they told America to fight hunger, America started eating.
Fact
If you can read this, you can read.
Fact
Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.
Fact
Birthdays are good for your health. Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live the longest.
Fact
If you put the word sexy infront of something, you can automatically charge $10 more.
Fact
The Never Ending Story ends.
Fact
You know you are sick, when your clothes become tissues.
Fact
There is a ninja standing behind you right now.
Fact
80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn't read.
Fact
When someone starts a sentence with "With all due respect," one must automatically know there is no respect, at all.
Fact
Not all people with mustaches are pedophiles, but all pedophiles have mustaches.
Fact
You will always get comfortable on your bed before realizing your remote is nowhere in reach.
Fact
99% of the male population is attractive in some way. The other 1% go to your school.
EVERYTHING WITHIN A MILLION PIXEL RADIUS OF HERE, COPYRIGHT © GROUCHYRABBIT.COM - CONTACT US - FEEDBACK - TERMS AND PRIVACY